As a Software Engineer you will develop software in an Agile development environment. You will assist in ensuring the customer’s System remains operational; secure; and is focused on developing new features in the designated cloud architecture for the mission.
- Analyze customer requirements, design, code and test software
- May provide agile technical leadership to a team of software engineers
- Develop unit tests for developed software
- Developing constructs to enable mission and customer-driven analytic needs
- Working with cloud-based storage, Elasticsearch, and multiple transport services
- Active Clearance with Polygraph is required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related technical field, an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years as a software engineer
- Experience with the customer’s Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as ElasticSearch, HADOOP, Accumulo, etc.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience in Java programming using top-down, event-driven, and object-oriented paradigms.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with SIGINT systems
- Experience with Enterprise security and access control implementations
Additional Preferred Skills
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with AWS and Amazon S3
- Experience with NiagaraFiles
- Familiarity with Elastic Stack (ELK – Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana)